View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 00:53   Link #197
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Angry uncool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
lol

Who was the gracious soul to neg me leaving just: "You are the dumb one?" to my ONE reply in this thread?

I mean did my post even merit such a thing?

Man, the only forum I've ever been to where people just anonymously demean you for an opinion.

No kidding. Its the single worst feature of Animesuki. All of the other forums I am a member of make you accountable for your rep, leaving your name and making it an offense to neg rep people over and over for no good reason. Some people think that neg hit and run is fun and will brand you a troll for stating an opinion, then neg rep you and fade into the background without even manning up (or womaning up?) enough to own their action...

Sorry to see you've gotten dinged. I've had that happen to me too. I can't say I agree with everything you've posted about K-on, but I value your input because it seems well reasoned and not pure snipe. Plus I've agreed with your comments on other shows. You don't deserve neg rep over an opinion. Expecting more from a show isn't a crime, nor should it be. Quality is everything when story is king!... of course pure moe is fun too.