View Single Post
Old 2009-11-24, 13:30   Link #4952
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

@zoddy-chan(lol)

About the "Beautiful > Cute" ... Like Used Can said, it's all purely subjective. Personally, I prefer cute over beautiful. Gonna take it homeeeeee!! *hugs* lol Rena mode~

@Game8910

Man, how can you have a list.. hmhmhm.. I just can't place someone on #1 and keep them there. They constantly change.. ^_^

@Coca Cola - or do you prefer Pepsi?

Hitagi was... sort of out of character for someone with my same birth date (assuming the Zodiac plays a role in here - since it's even titled "Hitagi Crab" - cancer being her zodiac sign). She does talk a lot like I do, though. Lol...

I agree with C.C. & Eva, but you're sort of contradicting yourself there. I say sort of, because, well.. it's hard to put it into words. At least for me, I guess...

Tsunderes are in constant denial, don't accept it, act all mean, embarrassed, etc.. and when you crack em open they turn completely around. I'm comparing that to Eva's actions. Well, perhaps that's the wrong way to put it as well. She does have feelings for Negi, but is perhaps in denial with Nagi. Wait till she sees Nagi now, and how powerful he got. Heh, Pactio is imminent! Anywayz, since I always complicate things so that nobody understands me, I'll make it simple (maybe, if that's even possible, and in the future as well.. lol).

Basically she acts all evil, but doesn't have those intentions. Really similar how tsunderes act..

Perhaps you're just influenced by Rie's voice? Some find it really irritable. I like it btw~

Spoiler for I'm also slightly paedo for Nadeko.:

@wolfnagi

Call her Ojou-sama. Serve her tea and cookies! ^_^

@Teleutao

Perhaps Nagi has a father / mother complex? Hmm.... I kinda doubt it, but still...

On Wiki it says that Hayate's brother is not a blood relative. Dunno if it's trustworthy info... :/

@zoddy-tan

Come on, you'll have to agree with me that Athena still needs LOADS of development! We don't know if she's really 16-18 (if she's human or not - perhaps a goddess at that..), what she likes / dislikes, her fears, dreams, accomplishments (yeah school, but that can't be all), her family and past, how she acts in relationships, and in general.. perhaps after Hayate melts her permafrost glacier wall that's suppressing her emotions..?

And other things.. cmon just think about it. I'm sure you'd like to know a truckload more about her. Yeh?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote