Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 23:38   Link #560
mochichan

I'm just so happy Otakus are actually having positive reaction to this anime...

And I see.......So she spoke from her experience with AKB
I appreciate her efforts and since she is an AKB fan herself, I trust her script.....so yeah I'm not worry about this how :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
The problem is her mind-set. She's not realistic, she's cynic. It can't be helped if they're all rivals, but there's no point worrying about that.

For example, in professional soccer, all the players in a team are constantly "competing" with each other to be starters. But you know, the moment you start to worry about this so much that you forget that all the other players are also your team-mates, that's when your performance will begin to drop and you'll probably end up as a bench-warmer.

tl;dr you have stop worrying about the rivalry shit and focus on your own thing. I'm pretty sure it's the same even for idols.

If Chieri put her pointless worries aside and just focused on doing her best she'd probably have that damn critter shining in no time.
I think what you said will end up put in play
Chieri will get scold for not being a team player by the senior AKB members, they'll teach her the value of teamworks, friendship, and rainbow unicorn and all that, and then everyone will end up being a friend

She's conflicted right now but I don't see it as a big deal because if she did leave Nagisa behind, she would look extremely heartless. Her saving Nagisa could just be gut reaction when you see someone in trouble, you would most likely want to help them instead of leaving them behind.
Anyway the next ep would show more of her personality so we just have to wait.

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-05-07 at 23:49.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote