Thread: Licensed Tokko
View Single Post
Old 2006-02-26, 17:18   Link #2
Mephisto2k
anime4life

ive read the tokko manga by animewaves. too bad the manga is produced so slowly (like 1 chapter a month), but this is so awesome. The manga is one of the best dark action types ive ever read. Im so fcking happy there will be an anime made from it.

My synapsis of the manga story (detailed introduction into Tokko story; might contain light spoiler though): --->
Dark bloody endtime apocalyptical settings in near future japan. Crimerate is strongly increasing and there are lots of mass murder massacres lately the police is allmost powerless against. What the police dont know is that those bloody murders are made by uberstrong demon-like creatures who came straight from a hole that is a gate to Hell(?), opened by an incident with pandoras box(?).
There was a majour massacre few years ago at the maincharacters appartement. 96% who lived there were brutally killed including the maincharacters parents. He survived together with his sister and few others and joined the police to avenge his parents. But there is a special public savety unit who are killing off those allways returning seemingly immortal demons,... with blades. This unit is called Tokko and its members are all surviver of that majour massacre and contain inhuman strengh. Where comes their strengh from? Whats the secret behind the grand massacre? Whats the dark secret behind Tokko? Whats with that growing hole where those demons come through? Why is the maincharacter dreaming of this girl who is a tokko member? Will he be able to avenge his parents and will he join tokko and to what price? Why are all tokko members survivers of the massacre?

I hope all those who have read this preview will be interested in tokko and i hope that the crew responsible for the tokko anime wont mess it up.
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote