View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 07:31   Link #1887
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Activation

I feel fresh after the show resumed from its two-weeks hiatus.

Now, all the theories concerning the identity of KYH's guardian seem interesting, and I believe it could actually affect the outlook of the bond Haru holds for her.

Pretty heroic and dramatic for Haru to declare that he'll rather uninstall Brain Burst than having to fight KYH before her. Under normal circumstances that route could play out, but I strongly have the feeling with the Kings starting to move and things going messy from now on my guess is that it won't be Haru's choice anymore to play that decision.

The Yellow King pretty much ran his real colors if he went with all the trouble to plan this scheming trickery far ahead, or I think he simply took advantage of Chrome Disaster's rampage to wait for any opening for Black Lotus to show herself along with her Legion; killing multiple birds with a stone, if we also take into consideration that the Yellow King won't miss either the chance to get rid of Scarlet Rain; if he can use Chrome Disaster's rampage as a venue to do so it might be possible, so as long as he doesn't get involved too much, but the right amount of time to have Black Lotus disposed of.
Guido is online now   Reply With Quote