View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 13:44   Link #1894
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I don't believe it is the Red King, since KYH was worried about real life retaliation. It must be someone who is currently still in the game, and it's probably one of the kings. If anything, with the appearance of the Yellow King, I think it could be him.
I'm leaning against Red Rider as well. The way she spoke about it, with the "not wanting you to meet them", and "as a Legion master and as a girl" leads me to believe that:

1) They're still a burst linker
2) They're female

And since she was close to Red Rider without being parent/child, I was leaning toward the Purple Lady (or whatever the Purple King's name is, I'm going by what Nickel Doll called her a few episodes back). It would explain why betraying Red Rider hurts her so much. However, since Kuroyukihime doesn't want to fight this person out of fear of real life retaliation, even upon defeat, I don't think it'll turn out to be a King. If it were a King, then all she'd have to do is off the parent and it'd be over, due to the forced uninstall and memory-wipe. It's likely some level 7 or 8 player with the skill or power equivalent to that of a King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
If Accel World is really only 12 episodes
It's not. It's 24.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
BTW, there will be at least 24 episodes. As mentioned earlier in the thread, it will probably be split cour, with the second set of episodes shown later on (possibly Fall season).
Pretty sure all 8 volumes of the dvd/bd are solicited, so it's not split. It just takes place over 2 cours.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote