View Single Post
Old 2008-05-31, 16:21   Link #1294
Tabris

For sub groups, I'd say:

Chihiro - Just did a release to outdo gg really.

gg - Nice and fast, but the resolution of the video is low (I like my HD releases), but having nice subs and kareoke, both of which are softsubbed is nice.

Gattai - Decent, readable subs, everything is softsubbed and HD, which is good. They also do Zentraedi subtitles...

AGM - Good, seem a little to swear happy at times, good HD quality again. Shame about hardsubbed kareoke though

AiA - Hardsubbed at SD, which is okay, at least the container allows for decent quality

Shinsen - They do .avi releases. I'm not a big fan of avi files nowadays, unless there's no choice. Which, with Macross Frontier, we have plenty.

A mix between Aone, Gattai and gg would be fantastic. Or even just gg and Gattai since the two groups seem somewhat close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphin View Post
oh really !? you'll come to Japan ?

where you'll going to visit place ?
akihabara ? kyoto ? something historic place ?
or something otaku place ?

I'm live at west of Tokyo, so something help if I can.

hope you enjoy visit Japan !
I'm travelling around the country for 1 week, then I'll be staying in Tokyo for the second and 2 days.

I intend on getting around as many places as I possibly can, but out of anime interest and just to absorb the culture. It'd be a waste if I only came for one thing
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote