View Single Post
Old 2011-12-07, 23:18   Link #1588
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Talon and FIzz are pretty new, haven't seen either in ranked yet. Akalis are very easy to counter though, and only shine early-game. If you deny her the early farm and kills, her usefulness drops dramatically in a teamfight, and it's very hard to rebound from that point on. Talon and Fizz seem more solid because they have a lot of CC at their disposal (silence, wounds, knock-up, sloooow) but they can't go toe to toe with your usual carries. As for how to fight Akali, I've always done it with casters - Galio, Zilean, Swain, Sona and even Taric, once.
Back to the point of assassins, see what people think of Urgot, Evelynn, Shaco and TF. Even though they're all very good imo, most people in my games frown upon these choices regardless of team comp.
That's the problem with assassin type champions. You either get ahead, or fall behind in term of advantage depends on the outcome of your gank. There is no safe in-between place for them.

Kassadin is one I didn't see you mentioned. Akali is strong, so I'm not really sure why you think she's easy to counter. Assassin champions usually work like Poppy in team fight, as in getting to one of the most dangerous champion among the enemy team and let your team take the rest. In term of burst dmg, Akali take the best cake IMO.