View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 08:41   Link #353
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I am getting nervous that I am liking this series too much and I am raising my expectations too high.
Having just watched the first two episodes last night, I'm in the same boat as Kim. I had seen one of the preview clips and liked the art style but couldn't tell much about whether the story would be a compelling one. So far it has been.

I do wish they explained better the discontinuity between locking Saki's powers away in the ceremony then later showing she still has them. After reading some of the comment here, I guess I can see the explanation that they are locking away the self-indulgent and thus dangerous part, but that really is not obvious from the scene itself.

I've wondered how Saki's little crush on Shun will square with some of those yuri-flavored manga scans we saw earlier in this thread. Satoru is obviously jealous, but those scans suggest one of the other girls might have designs on Saki as well.

This looks like it will be my show to watch this fall. The descriptions of the noitaminA offerings at Wikipedia didn't catch my fancy, and I haven't found anything else yet this season.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote