View Single Post
Old 2011-02-26, 00:06   Link #482
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSaba View Post
Just outta curiosity, I cant really site it but I will give credit to whomever posted it on this forum regarding the NNPT, which is closely related to the story. I say if your wanting to make anyone, look into. Its worth it =D
That would be me. Thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Heck if my OC have a henshin sequence i want it to be like this

Spoiler for Henshin Masked otaku black!!!:
OLD SCHOOL!!

Yeah but I only intended to have 2 weirdoes with them so... Better not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Kha's [Chastity Engines] are already an idea for such "infinizord" moments- but then they are for the enemy.

Still making twins atm
The Chastity Engines are dead dog gone! Stop resurrecting them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Spoiler for Prologue:

Quick write-up rough draft for the prologue. Bleh.

On another note; I need to know from you people. (If any) Which OC's would you like to be seen in my fanfiction? Sadly, my inefficiency can't accept every one, so only one per person, unless you have to have several. If you have no inclination in the first place, don't fret, my feelings aren't hurt in any way.

Just realize not all of them may survive.
ELS! ITS THE ELS!!

*runs around screaming*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSaba View Post
Also just some food for thought, the NNPT (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty) is basically a pact saying that the countries under it will not pass on or misuse the nuclear weapons they have attaind either through trade with allied countries, or created with their own resources. The countries allied are USA, Russia, UK, France, China, also the five permanent members of the UNSC (United Nation Security Council). In the series we have seen at least 4 or 5 if not all the countries allied with this treaty. The only ones I dont think (Or can't seem to find) are the Arabians, and the Spanish.
There's a misconception here. When I first came up with the theory, I noted that only those armed with nuclear weapons have appeared with powerful IS and are part of Ichika's harem. These happened to be the permanent members of the Security Council as well. I believed that this was why the author gave the snark jibe at the US and the UNSC in general comparing them to "global yakuza" in the manga.

- UK, France and China are confirmed to have personal IS reps.
- Russia and US both have reps; Russia having hired a Japanese girl (light novel) and the US being the student with the personal IS in Class 1-3 mentioned in the 2nd/3rd episode of the anime. It is highly likely they would become part of Ichika's harem.

That means all of the permanent members of the UNSC have been represented in the Ichika Harem.

Following that pattern, that leaves just 4 other countries with nukes: Israel, India, Pakistan, and North Korea. I've already argued that the author conveniently replaced India and Pakistan with Germany and Japan (now part of the Ichika Harem), and it can be argued that Phantom Task represents the Kim Dynasty (which is waiting to be added into the harem per light novel).

Therefore, I decided to represent Israel with my own country (which shares so many parallels with Israel it ain't funny), Singapore. To break the pattern so far, I made Karon an imouto-type character who has a non-sexual relationship with Ichika, his "little sister not related by blood". This is part of the character building done under my main fic, [IS: Shooting Star].

The hilarious other parallel is that there are enough girls (current and potential) for Ichika to star in Amagami SS; again I parodied that with my romance-centric side story, [Infinite Stratos: SS].

You should notice that both titles [IS: Shooting Star] and [Infinite Stratos: SS] are plays on each other.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Well... Shit. The Alaska Treaty dictates that any technology developed for IS must be shared with the rest of the world. It was a thinly disguised method of ensuring that Japan could not pull another White Knight on them, but at the same time it screws with what the other nations can do with the technology. The Treaty allows entities to keep their technology secret until the first field test, and allows all research and testing to be done on neutral territory, which is the ISA, without having to reveal such details. Mass-production still requires a complete audit of the technology however.

All that bull renders all our parading of super prototypes null and void, not to mention blows a big hole in my Yggdrastratos core energy collection system being a guarded recipe.

There's the other problem that the Merlion even in her current state is still too powerful for the arena, considering how quickly Laura went down. However, the VT system showed that IS can remodel themselves, which gives me the avenue to better conceal the Shooting Star IS when they are flying their covert missions.

I'll be reworking Karon's profile this weekend to take into account the newly discovered restrictions as well as her new looks. For the current Merlion will become the covert face of the unit. I'd have to redo the Yggdra system and desociate them from IS as well, so this 3.5G schtick would just mean late 3rd Gen IS model rather than some lolscience power supply that uses a person's brain and willpower as energy.