View Single Post
Old 2008-05-07, 09:29   Link #635
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
Quote:
Since when "power" is important in love? this show is a step back in romantic anime. I know this is not serious, but I would rather watch harem where 10 girls like (for no reason, like real love) the lead dumb male instead of this where seams like Mamoru must prove to be worthy so the romance can hit off? I would look at the german guy on ep 13 and say "F-word your powers, we are together because we love each other, bite me looser" xD~

Most anime drag you 24 episodes of a love polygon until the male lead grows balls to confess, this drags 24 episodes so the main characters finally get what love is really about? The comedy and filler episodes were a lot funnier =/ ... 12 episodes for a first kiss? talk about dragging things up >.> (and dismantle that good cute feeling with the german insurrection on the episodes later, a.k.a. kiss means nothing unless you can turn into SUPER-SAYAJIN!)
lol i completely understand what you mean, but im pretty sure the whole 'worthy' thing is a factor for young males who are shy in the presence of young females i guess its a personal thing with Mamoru and i guess its only natural he feels that way (you know been the ONLY PERSON that Ayako has EVER reacted in such a way before and since its Ayako, you get where this is leading ... ), i mean how would you feel if you were looked upon like that by the entire world (that you know of)???