View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 21:21   Link #1463
Angelic
Feel the Beat

Okay guys, I just started watching the second season. I watched the first one and was incredibly pleased. My background is I am a romantic fanatic, so the final kiss at the end of haruhi was awesome, because I really liked the Kyon x Haruhi match-up.

I just started watching S2, as mentioned, and have come across that the old ones are mixed in with the new ones. Totally fine, but to make sure I was watching them in the order that animators wanted me to watch it, I looked up an episode list. I stumbled across that the last episode of the entire second season is the episode where he goes and gets a heater and it ends with haruhi doing the playful smile thing.

I am sure this is an awesome ending but, again being a romance fan, this makes me upset because I wanted to see more relationship since they were adding all of this content.

Is there really no improvement or any sort of special moment that is in the S2 that wasn't in the S1? Even something like a simple date episode or a hug or something would probably suffice. Right now I am in the Eights part of the series, is there light after the tunnel? these repeat episodes are truly testing my faith and I just want to know that there is a reward

Thanks for your time.