View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 08:21   Link #432
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I liked ep2.

Spoiler for length:
This is pretty much how I feel about ep2 regarding my problem with Asuna. I'd say it's more of a pity than "no it sucks now" sort. Would have been nice, but since I just don't see how they can split the episode without the first part being "boring and dragging" for the generic audience, I'm satisfied with how the episode turned out. On a side note, I quite like how they cut the KiriAsu chat scene at the end. The way Kirito responds to Asuna's question by silently leaving the party adds quite a bit of depth in him.

Regarding Diabel, I don't mind the "white knight" change in the anime. I don't think it would make much of a difference in terms of development: Kirito is gonna take the blame for the beta-testers whether Diabel is genuine or not. In fact, I find the anime portrayal effectively cuts a lot of long explanation work and still easy to understand for first time viewers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
I dread what they'll do to Murdercase.
I wonder if they will animate the Laughing Coffin incident. Sure we got a glimpse of it in the GGO arc as a flashback but wouldn't it be odd if you skip out such an important "dark and troubled past" in Kirito's character during SAO arc?

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-07-16 at 08:26. Reason: spelling fixes
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote