Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 08:31   Link #2300
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
That's not true. You can't reenter unless they resurrect you unless everyone dies then you can start at the checkpoint. But you'd have to start the entire fight over again. Resurrecting people against act bosses is not easy, since they're not going to let you stand still for that long.
I find 3 is the magic number for group play cause the boss usually would focus on one guy at a time allowing the 2nd guy to rez. 2 person though is a bitch to try and rez, granted not impossible cause there's always a small window where they are either doing some long animation skill or chasing after you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Geh, nowhere near Azmodan yet, but I feel like my DPS (1100-ish) can't quite catch up to the HP of the monsters that are thrown at me. And I'm still at Nightmare. I shudder to think what kind of money I'd have to shell out for something even decent at Hell difficulty.
Depends on playstyle and skill setup. I ran through most of Hell @ 4k dps fully buffed. Finished Nightmare around 2k dps. Until end of Hell, I was stacking Sweeping Wind onto of my monk so things tends to go down fairly at a decent speed despite the low dps.

At the start of Act III hell i swap skill for a kiting setup (long reach/wave of light/ally for tank) cause molten/plague murders melee unless I reposition the mobs or can hit outside those range.

Still working pretty well in inferno but god it takes forever to kill elites/champion now even with 12k dps with a kite setup.