View Single Post
Old 2006-02-24, 14:34   Link #6
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

as for esp 20...its the most interesting and the most affecting esp, and its also the most shocking esp of all, it broke my heart of a sudden..

aside from that issus first , lets discuss about the flashback of nina,which is the part where nina first meet sergei.
rewatch the esp for 3 times , its leave me off wif lots of confusion in the anime...
first, where sergei and his conrades broke into the darky slum , wat they first saw was 3 little kids panicking and than it move on to the bandit which clearly shows the capsule where rena drop it off into the river...we all came to this two points either the child in the capsule will be the princess or her own child.ok back to sergei part, in that darky room the only thing that caught my eyes was the capsule as it seem its the only valuable item in that room aside from the weaponary.
Than here comes my qns was sergei not being not observant enough?
in that room that the only shiny gold stuff over at the shelf , for any person we would be curious wats inside the capsule or something..dont he wan to investigate further,maybe at that time he was too young to realise that it was something related to gardarode...
second, why would the bandit stun there and look so frightened..than here comes my qns again...don't they have armory? don tell me they only have one pristol and that one particular pristol was wif a kid(nani)....

last one, and this one which dramatically cause all of shizuxnat fan to went berserk...if sunrise are giving this to make the anime more exciting..i rather not it happen..if its was just a pure kiss its acceptable but for it to go any futher..
why didnt shizuru reject tomoe T_T,maybe cause of getting information about the current situation or didnt wan to hurt tomoe..but..her body and soul belong to natsuki ...
why didnt she just knock off tomoe and sneak off from gardorobe???why!why!
natsuki did felt something when natsuki was been rip off.. natsuki stop roaming around ,ur "wife" has been raped..

...most enthusiastic esp...both arika and shizuru being pushed down...-_- lolz
finally one of the unknown char will be reveal next esp...and the person is noneother than mikoto-chan..is she the neko-chan or ....???
for esp 19 i mistaken sergei going to be the guinea of becoming meister, this esp totally proved me wrong..wat a relieve...

btw, i got 4 raw and 1 chinese sub for this esp, one of the raw has special promo video.

Last edited by friendshipz; 2006-02-24 at 14:58.