View Single Post
Old 2007-09-09, 21:33   Link #72
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
This was a very interesting retelling of the story. It took me a bit to get use to it since my memory is still set with the TV series. Over all its not bad SO far as Silvia seems a lot more mature and that horrible brother complex is gone (which i cant stand in any series not just this one) Apollo seems way more spiritual and less wild as he was in the series. But the hella screaming while piloting aquarion is still there. The Scorpuis and celiane twist is very obvious as the writers trying to throw the audience off. THe fact remains that even if this is retelling all evidence has always pointed to Silvia being the reincarnation of celiane, The only way it would be other wise is if parts of there souls were mixed up. Silvia looks just like Celiane. The first time she had the vision this time around it was of her fighting apollonius and Scorpius was not there i assume this was their first meeting. But the second time Rika was present and then they switched the visions around. Im not too concerned since i pretty sure they wont change too much in the OVA. As much as i would not mind a full blown season 2 there is no need for one since nothing will happen for another 12,000 years and we all know how the series ended with 3 important characters doing what needed to be done.

Spoiler for If you did not watch the series this is a spoiler for the end:

I had forgotten how much i loved the instrumental music in the show I have Operatic instrumental piece titled none other than "Celiane" on my Ipod and i love it.