View Single Post
Old 2007-12-07, 20:51   Link #77
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

Send a message via Yahoo to shuin0120
Okey I watched the OVA 2 and I was really happy to know that Silvia was actually Celiene and Scorpius was actually reika (because many confusions occured on OVA 1 the OVA 2 confirmed it)

Please correct me If I wrong please ^^;

As far as I get, the story is confirming who is really celiene and who really is scorpius, and finally the truth relieved. Now I don't actually know what timeline it is since Silvia lost his brother I believe this is after the TV series but when the end of it (the OVA 2) I just realized that the final scene of the ova 2 was the beginning of tv series isn't?

Also I don't like Silvia cut his left arm (damn you touma) and Touma is really sucks he is like a gay who have a monster baby in his tummy (yuck) I really don't like how touma reacts in whole tv series and this OVA T_T

The story makes sense but little confusing (as expected to OVA ^^) so I believe that timeline (the ova) is before the actual tv series. oh and 1 more thing, I can't find out if Apollo and Silvia did get better I mean lover because they repeatedly die T_T
shuin0120 is offline   Reply With Quote