Thread: Licensed Shingetsutan Tsukihime
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-17, 20:46   Link #64
Aquillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Maybe

I find it very strange that Ceil god who knows how old she is, is going to Shiki's school of all places. A coincidence maybe but highly unlikely. I think she might be there to keep an eye on him or protect him. She seems to have some wicked power, shes even been killed could she also be an vampire ugh I forgot what they call them in the show, I know that they are two kinds of vamps though.
She was hunting Shiki in the first episode, remember? That was probably her original reason for inserting herself into that school. Now it lets her keep an eye on Arc through Shiki, keep a tab on various rumors, and watch for students like the ones we saw in episode 7. Also remember that she may not have been going to there for as long as it seems -- Shiki didn't remember her at all when he saw her in the first episode.

(And besides all that, and regardless of her actual age, she does look like a young girl, someone who ought to be in school. Arc obviously doesn't care about appearances, but Ciel might want to blend in better.)
Aquillion is offline   Reply With Quote