View Single Post
Old 2009-07-15, 06:03   Link #1019
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Unfortunately, what mokuseimaru and I have said here are all subjective observations based on the information available in our hands. I have a set of wave function, just as mokuseimaru does, and both holds truth given the different subset of information that we are working with and considering in our own 'localized' view. The interesting thing is, the moment that the episode is aired, we would have waveform collapse according to Copenhagen view as we'd be shown what is to rightfully exist...

The sad thing is, our knowledge of the system only permits us to say that state (|loop>) and state (|termination>) are the choices in the hands of the animators and that the outcome will be relayed to us by broadcast. The probability of (|loop>)+(|termination>)== 1. Whether or not if a NICE BOAT comes along to delay the transmission of the result is of no consequence to the decided outcome...

By the way, you cannot have (|loop>) && (|termination>), it is (|loop>) XOR (|termination>) when we see it as TV broadcast schedule has not allowed for (|loop>) && (|termination>) to be shown after all.

so... let nature run its course, ok...?

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Last edited by panzerfan; 2009-07-15 at 06:26.