View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 19:27   Link #14
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

Aaaah great dilemma!
I hesitated between Eva-Beatrice, which reach the higher level of crazyness but not too much (unlike two other characters ).
She represent the pure witch side, the one who use magic for her personnal benefit, but still keep such a class. Furthermore, her seiyuu, though different from what I thought, was just perfect!

But finally, I choosed Virgilia. For me, she represents the motherly, calm, good witch. But it don't prevent her from being powerfull and having experience which she use in order to create perfect plans (North Wind and Sun). The fact that she gave up her title support this vision: She is observing from outside, not carring anymore about her, entirely devoted to the others. She is a character important both for Beatrice and Battler, and I think I can say without a doubt that she is a pillar of the turn of the events.
It is this neutral status, which is benefic for all sides, that makes me love her... and she has the best lines in Ep5, the ones which makes me almost cry :'(.
For me, she is the best character of the entire serie.

I also thought about Bernkastel... but it's no good, the recent events definetly made me throw her out of my poll > It is too bad, because in Ep1-4, she was my favorite, but I don't like her anymore. Come back Frederika!!!!

Concerning the furniture, I love Satan. She is not the most remarcable, but I like this, because i feel like she always try to pull attention on her, and like her description says, even if she is incarnation of Wrath, she is also very shy
But I confessed that her design is just so MOE!