Old 2010-02-25, 12:16   Link #87
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Touhou game? Let's see.... my experience of Touhou game can be sum up as below:

I suddenly had an urge to play shooting game, so went to youtube , type in "Yukari Touhou" , then watched the 12 minutes of actual game play, then i turned off youtube and give up my hope playing Touhou....

Short dream, isn't it?

Well i knows Yukari is supported to be hard boss, but she's my favourite Youkai, (*sigh*....if only i can see her pairing with my favourite human -Marisa, but no such dj could be found -_-').... Maybe i should go ask the image thread
Touhou was the first danmaku game I played with any sort of dedication to it (IN to be more precise). Yes, it's awfully hard at first if you're not used to it but if you put an effort you can pick up the pace quite quickly. Within two days I was already achieving stage 5 with minimal hassle.

Also, if you focus on scoring it can be a hell of a fun ride since Touhou's scoring systems are some of the most creative I've seen in shmups in general.

Also, NEVER CONTINUE, always go for 1cc, don't be afraid to restart the game if you die on the first stage stupidly.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote