Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-28, 09:49   Link #302
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I would prefer to use my more honest style of writing but I'm afraid of Skyfall so I will hold back. Feel free to neg-rep me for this but at least leave your name.

edit:
Quote:
I would expect of others to stay on topic and not to make posts with the only intention of making a rant. Don't feel like leaving a name to someone that openly admits to get angry about a one line post either.
That's a neg rep I got for this post. I seems that you're preferring to stay in the shadows and hurl insults at me for saying the truth loud. Sir, that's a very sad attitude and the only reason why you actually had the guts to do it was because you could cowardly do it anonymously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
I read the manga - it's crap.
Without regards to MrTerrorist's trollbait post please include why you're thinking it's crap. Everyone can stomp into whatever thread, call the show/manga crap and then disappear again. I mean you're free to think whatever you want about the manga but you (and also everyone else with the same line of thinking) surely can spend a few seconds to think before clicking the send button if you want your post to be useless spam or to actually include some content. Obviously you chose the former option this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Major need to chill out. Read Skyfall's post again and just accept those type of posts. If you hate it so much, just IGNORE it. The only one really trolling is you when they are talking about the series while you are just dealing out threats on their opinions.
That's the absolute favourite reply of people who simply don't understand that their post might will annoy the majority of people in the thread and who clearly post in the thread while exactly knowing it. Considering the source you simply have the wrong idea about this show if you prefer a watered down version. Also you're known for ranting about basically everything and seem to take some pride in it () but newsflash, comments like this aren't enjoyable for a lot of us and telling other to ignore it certainly doesn't help but actually is more ignorance on your part. Surely KiNA exaggerated quite a bit in his post but you can't expect others to ignore this type of posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
The anime will be watertened of violence and ecchi compared to the manga ?
Most likely but the trailer actually manages to include the fanservice pretty well so there is some hope that the rest of the show will keep this level of quality.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2010-05-31 at 12:59.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote