Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-06, 05:00   Link #1031
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
And yet every time he's gone down, he's gotten right back up. He's dealt with more adversity during his short time at the academy than Louis probably has his entire life. I highly doubt he's ever been put at life-threatening risk. If those Nova Form Pandoras had attacked Genetics England, Louis would've realized how useless his status really is, and most likely bailed on Holly and left her to die, like the puny little coward he is. Let's see how the big strong man of the El Bridget family handles adversity, shall we? Should be quite the spectacle.
Try not to confuse and mix events up together atm, Aoi can not defeat Louis and using freezing is lol, So Aoi can't win a fist fight and making him use an ability that he has no control is going to prove what a plot device Aoi is and also what is with people wanting Aoi to use his freezing ability in a man's fight? he can't win so he has to resort to using his hax to win? that somehow makes me think lower of him if he did.

What Aoi has accomplish in the past means nothing if he can't even land a single hit on Louis nor being able to defend himself. Talking about being irrelevant, now he can't prove anything beside he is able to talk and needs Stella to do the physical labor for him.

off topic: I be laughing if Louis manage to prove you wrong and is able to stop Nova or Nova pandora just so the author can throw another troll at you. (this off topic discuss is not based on facts) will go nowhere if you bring some hypothesis. Just because we haven't seen Louis fight Nova doesn't change the fact he is smashing Aoi-kun's face into the ground atm
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote