Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-06, 07:27   Link #1032
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
And yet every time he's gone down, he's gotten right back up. He's dealt with more adversity during his short time at the academy than Louis probably has his entire life. I highly doubt he's ever been put at life-threatening risk. If those Nova Form Pandoras had attacked Genetics England, Louis would've realized how useless his status really is, and most likely bailed on Holly and left her to die, like the puny little coward he is. Let's see how the big strong man of the El Bridget family handles adversity, shall we? Should be quite the spectacle.
He wasnt very fast on his feet actually. He blabbers on the legs, gets knocked down, blabbers some more gets up and gets knocked down.

Louise wasnt even panting there while Aoi was out of his breath. Its pretty obvious that Aoi isnt the type who keeps standing up no matter what, few more times and he would be lying on the ground, maybe blabber some more if he can still move his big mouth but otherwise - nothing really.

Guys with vagina are not my type of hope givers but whatever. SEB is the one with the balls anyway, although she lost them with her brother for some reason. These Aoi type of protagonists are so boring and what is more they usually plague most mangas animes that have strong heroine as if to balance one out but I think that strong pairing of both looks so much more interesting (Kaze No Stigma, Spice and Wolf etc.).

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-06-06 at 10:04.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote