Thread: Licensed Mayo Chiki! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-01, 18:30   Link #1065
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 13

Ah, Narumi-chan. I fell in love with you ever since your beautyful legs wrapped around my precious brain like a vice grip. Why did you have to show up so late?

While I'm not going to get into herself for now (Midonin brought the perfect example in Linda from Rio Rainbowgate.... who is a robot), but I still stand by what I truly felt before: I think this would have been better suited right after ep 06, as not only was she finally introduced in that ep, but since it wrapped up Usami's intro story, ep 13 showed that Narumi was rather on good terms with Kureha and Usami. I bring this up because Usami's reaction to Subaru definitely felt pre-Punyuru, and not to mention ep 07 (that beach ep) showed us that Kureha and Usami and Narumi were already in their own little group. While I'm not peeved overall (heck at least we got this ep 13), it really does look like this ep would fit right there after ep 06 as well.

But whatever! Narumi got a lot of screentime, and that's the Yukikaze Panettone I always wanted. Big ones, those ears, that voice.... ah, where's my Dog Days Season 2..... damn you Jirou getting rubbed on by those big ones

Usami bathing! Whoooohoooo I get both Narumi and Usami goodness in one ep!

Now, I feel some of you are a little on harsh on Narumi regarding her sunglasses save when she jumped off the roof. To be honest, it's not a stupid thing to do. Coming from me, that says a lot But more importantly, how strange is that? Obviously she has priorities, in the same way that joke went when there's a fire in a house, the first thing a guy does is run for his life, and the wife runs for her jewelry. .....er, I think I got that wrong but the point I'm saying, is that what she has (her glasses), she cared very much about more than what she was trying to get (Subaru photos). Never, ever knock on a person for caring about something. Or was the saying like.... "A man who has something he cares about is more scarier than a man who has nothing".... nvm

Another thing of note, which I'm not sure others have seen. I really don't think Narumi's going to hang onto this BL thing of hers. Like Usami, I think she's going to change as well in regards to how she views boys. See, the way I saw it, was that currently she's in this BL phase, but when she finally got confessed to, she got confused. Leave it to the plot to have her seek advice from the nearest male, but with her reaction to the cool Jirou, and her time limit to her BL endeavors (since the new semester just started), it's not hard to see she's very much going to change like Usami has, and if they ever go at a second season, this is something I hope is touched on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
The poster previews of the next Megami and Nyantype are out, and I foresee that mangatron is going to lose a lot of blood over the Mayo Chiki posters!
Translation:

Crow: Hey mangatron, new Mayo Chiki posters! They're thumbnails though
mangatron: Ohhh, I gotta see this! *clicks*
mangatron: What the heck, no blood is coming out. Maybe because.... RESOLUTION IS TOO SMALL I NEED TO SEE BIGGER 1'S *frantically scrambles for a microscope*

Gotta love the first comment there. "Weak selection." What the heck man? They can't cram every series in there. Obviously they are closing out the Summer and bringing in some Fall, so just enjoy the skin girls :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for nyantype NSFW:
*gush*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Ooh.... looks like there's no need for me to post anything
as usual, you've already done an amazing job!

Guess I'll only restrict myself to provide a few stitches then:
No need to post anything lol. At least you post the stitches, I'm currently unable to accomplish that

But look at Narumi's legs! I didn't get enough of those pantyhose covered legs... I'd say that ranks as my most crushed expectation of this series

Quote:
Spoiler for final thoughts:
Better than HnA lol.... well at least that is getting an OVA, right?

Your ratings for first half/second half of this series is spot on though, echoing my thoughts exactly. Except....I NEVER GOT TO SEE KUREHA'S MOM WHAT THE HECK LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
P.S - Mangatron, are you still keeping tabs? I win right ?
browsing during office hours......

But....lol... I refuse to accept defeat! I can't have lost! Your bet is invalid! Because I did get to see her pantsu! *runs*

Ahem.... until the Blu-rays finish their run, this bet isn't over yet! *runs off crying for his Mercelida mommy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
P.S - Lol, it's that 'mysterious girl' in the eye catcher...
Finally you mentioned her. I thought you had forgotten her. But weren't you the one who was unsure of her gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
She is washing the wrong side of Subaru's body....
Let me get this straight. You see 2 girls bathing, no towels and all, and the first thing you quip about is improper bathing procedure? You don't mention those big ones, or the red and blue police siren eyes, or those conveniently placed soap suds, or the shiny skin, or the bamboo fence in the background, no you just had to mention that Kanade is washing Subaru's back instead of her front.

Pervert
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote