Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-17, 14:43   Link #1275
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I had to watch it again rofl. I would've been pretty ashamed at Honeyducer if he took that shit for himself.

And agreed. I tried timing the beats right while watching them dance, but that didn't work out so well. Stuff is pretty intense with everything you have to keep an eye on.
"Honeyducer" might just need to be trademarked and put on lunchboxes, keychains, etc.
I'm a freakin' marketing genius. Put me in corporate boss, I'm ready! I'm totally lady!

Anyways, the gameplay at its base is like any other rhythm game, but I love how it makes you think of so much more as you go. Much more complex than Rock Band, which I totally need to play again. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
He retroactively went back and changed his actions through the use of some sort of time-travel contraption. He knew I noticed and got scared.
Broducer is a time traveler?! Quick, I want you to assemble an elite squadron for protection. I want you to find Marty McFly, Doc Brown, Asahina Mikuru, and Makoto Konno. Hurry, before Seducer uses his ridiculous powers again!