View Single Post
Old 2012-01-07, 03:41   Link #14
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I knew I should have copyrighted it ... can't afford to have anything that isn't tied down these days *grumbl*

On the less important subject at hand, I'm not sure if I'm all that excited about the project; I guess action flicks don't do it for me like they used to. While I have watched and found some entertainment in the previous Bond movies, I guess it's something I will pick up when finding myself with lots of free time on my hands, rather than something I would rush to a cinema to see the moment it comes out.

Though as some pointed out, the title doesn't sound very Bond-like ... unless they can introduce alien invasion in it! I'd totally watch that ...
Alien invasion in Bond? Now that's an idea. Hollywood hasn't made any good sci-fi movies in a while. Star Wars, Star Trek frachise don't count. The last decent sci-fi I've watched was Sunshine that came out in 2007. It's like Hollywood can't make good sci-fi just like Anime can't make a decent mystery series.

I would rather see, Skyfall, used in a Bond movie than a crappy Sci-fi movie whose selling point is actually the horror theme a lot of these sci-fi genre incorporates. Looking forward to Daniel Craig going through a few more dry walls.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote