View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 11:18   Link #120
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
somehow, after reading this chapter I think Naruto and Sasuke won't fight each other anymore..
hahaha
From last page, it seems like they're going to the past.... or maybe go to sacred snake place?
they will definitely fight. a sequel to VotE is inevitable. but sasuke, like in VotE, will have other things on his mind most likely and I'm assuming will be some how redeemed by his clash with naruto. he may even sacrifice himself in the end, but i find it difficult to believe that sasuke or naruto would ever die unless of old age

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast View Post
There's something what I don't get. They say Orochimaru can't use his arms. He did use them at the fight with Naruto / Kyubi. He summoned 3 walls to protect himself from the blast.
he cant make hand seals, but as you saw in that fight he can do anything involving his mouth or summoning. his mouth techniques are basically summoning or replacements anyway. im not sure if the tattoos on his arms helped with that barrier summoning as well or if he just needed to place his blood on the ground and form a seal that way, but after watching that fight it is still clear that his arms are useless when it comes to hand seals
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote