View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 05:20   Link #9
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Animation Quality: 9

I usually didn't download the best version for this anime... but honestly, I admit that they put on many efforts in making a good animation quality...
I like how they pictured the battle.... it's realistic...

Voice Actors: 8

Only three actors that I like from Accel World : Black Lotus, Sky Raker, and Ash Roller
I'm little dislike Haruyuki's actors... his voice is sounds little childish to me...

Script: 10

yeah! I like the story... I only read the manga before I watch the anime and anime is truly has a good adaptation... so many psychological themes with Nomi's arc in top of it... this anime can play out watchers' feeling very well
although I really hate a weak character who only can cry if he was in bad position... not manly at all

Soundtrack: 9

I like the opening and ending theme... Kotoko, May'n, Altima, and Sachika ^^
about the OST, it's so-so... but okay!

Enjoyment: 10

yup! enjoyable... no useless fillers... great character development.... and I really love Nega Nebulus members' interaction.... especially in last episode when Raker and Lime Bell joined... it's obviously the best feeling I ever had since I watch this anime

Emotional Involvement: 10

RAGE arc..... involving lots of emotion... I want to hit Haruyuki because of his weakness... and torture Nomi before killing him because of his arrogance
I truly love Nomi's breaking-down face and when he asking for life-sparing while crawling on floor like worm...

overall : 10/10... great anime and waiting for next season! that's all