View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 01:53   Link #5221
Ryus
The One Eyed King

@Simons they better... I loved those chs. Though CH 298 has OVA potential... they turned a 10 page bath scene into OVA 4 after all. As to CH 299... you could be right, though it would be a rather 'different' episode

As to the ep... been thinking of changing my set here to my narutoforums set but with the Anime Ultear rape/troll face for ava and Ultear exposing second origin SIG just resized for here... and now that the ep has finally aired I guess I can use it now finally (though it requires a PC and not a cell, so will postpone). The ep was really good... though I don't recall Lucy showing back yet... it better not interfere with the upcoming joke, though probably won't. Anyways very funny ep, good set up, and the filler was well done. Wish the fight was better animated and scenes of next week not spoil so much again, but I suppose its an excuse for anime only fans to read the anime to avoid being spoiled and manga fans to guess how many chapters next up will cover... still annoys me though.