View Single Post
Old 2013-08-30, 07:34   Link #32989
Sauzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHA-Beatrice View Post
I thought of a theory surrounding the Closed Rooms, if anyone would mind checking and either shutting the door on it or not.

This room is a closed room created from the inside. The seals on the windows are intact, so there can be no escape from there. Of course, there is no way to escape by leaving through the bathroom. ......I'll make it simple. There is no exit to escape from except for this door. However, the chain lock on this door is set. You can unset and reset it all you want, but you can only do so from the inside. Furthermore, you are free to go out through the door, but you cannot leave or escape while the chain lock is unset.

Blue Truth: I’ll use the cutters to cut the wire, leaving it long enough to reach the chain lock. I’ll unset the chain lock from the inside. Now, here’s where my trick comes in. I’ll use the ‘wire’ to reset the chain lock, technically from the inside! This is an old classic in the Mystery Genre

Knox’s 4th is satisfied because the Wire and Cutters aforementioned aren’t “hard to understand” or of course a drug.

Knox’s 8th has been satisfied because the Wire/Cutters have already been foreshadowed.
Isn't that the same thing Battler tried to do during his logic-error-nightmare?