View Single Post
Old 2014-08-23, 20:58   Link #309
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Haven't posted a video in a while. Here's the band somewhere inside the upcoming Volume 4. Oh, if you have a Facebook account, I'm having a 3 book giveaway contest on my author page ( https://www.facebook.com/bhbranham ). To enter, simply like the post and SHARE the post on your page. I swear that is pretty basic to all FB contests and it seems to just be far too complicated for about a 1/3 of the audience. Hell, there's a European contest for a book running and they want the entrants to write an ENTIRE PARAGRAPH to enter about where they would read the book. And ... they're getting entries. At this point, I'm thinking about shifting my market focus to Europe where they still read books.
My sales are actually doing pretty well -- it is simply the case that I have to get them to open the book. I am thinking about making the first volume ebook perma-free since I have the other two on the shelf now.
Enough blathering - watch the video and see if you can spot what is different about the characters.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?