View Single Post
Old 2015-05-22, 12:56   Link #2039
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
For those into the lore, it's pretty clear that this song is a retelling of the story of the start of the Dragonsong War (starting with Shiva and her dragon lover) that's the central element of the Heavensward story, probably as recounted by Hydaelyn. Obviously some of the central elements have a number of similarities to many of the other things happening in the story, as all the many plot threads start coalescing. I'm excited for the expansion for a lot of reasons, but this trailer in particular makes me even more excited to finally continue the story.
Yea I am definitely excited for story reasons as well, it's had such an excellent one thus far, so it is up there on things I am looking forward to in it and that video certainly helped .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Actually Samurai in FFXI was designed to be a Tank. But like Ninja, the player base said "Nah, we make the rules, Ninja tanks! LAWL!" (ninjas were suppose to be DPS)
It actually became a viable tank for a lot of content after the Seigan stance was added though .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote