View Single Post
Old 2006-07-27, 06:15   Link #13
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ NightWish
Some people probably have the Forums bookmarked...

Also... FYI I don't have it bookmarked... and use the Main Index site to enter the forum (that way I make sure I don't miss releases)... and I never noticed any announcement about this...

The announcement you're talking about is probably the old Banner Contest Submissions Here thing...
Anyway... considering your argument... you have to be really obsessed with the contest... you know... to remember the date when it ends... and to make sure you go to the General Chat every day to check for updates (I mean this is a anime forum... non-anime Chat isn't exactly the main topic for most users...)
One last thing... HOW SHOULD PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A VOTE IN THIS ?????????????????

You don't mention anything about accepting user feedback...
All you say is that you are accepting submissions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesuki Main Site
AnimeSuki Banner Contest
Now that we have a new mascot, we're moving on to other fun business. It is time that we got new banners for our forums. Hopefully we'll even get a nice one that has Kairin on it! This contest is for everyone to compete in, if you have either artistic or photoshop skills and will be decided very soon. Unlike our mascot contest we've actually got a schedule for its completion. Come and check out the contest here.