View Single Post
Old 2006-10-17, 14:56   Link #77
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Probably somewhere around 14 - 16 years old. Typical teenage years where they blossom the best. And yes, he's pretty lucky. He even get the 1st and 2nd batch girls too

-- I just finished watching episode 3
Spoiler:

-- It's already episode 3 and the sub for 2 is not out yet. Hurry please
Ahhh... the age of love (for anime). They(meaning the japanese creators) sure love using junior high students about to be high school students for anime, don't they? Then the seniors.

Too bad it's not right after the teen years. I like to call those years (20-25), the ages of Unrationalization.

ps: I do hope it's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Lemon Angel Project must have worked for Avex Mode, so they decided to do a second version with more money: top seiyuus, better animation, more music. Sure it's hard to keep the characters straight. Sure we've seen this before. Sure there was faaar too much fairly average music right at the beginning (I thought: will anyone ever actually speak?) And more fanservice (especially crotch shots). And an imouto. And yet...I liked it.

Of course, I liked Lemon Angel Project, too, so that may not prove much. I must be beginning to understand the Japanese idol phenomenon. After all, I watch Kirarin Revolution, too. Anyway, I love any show with scenes on a pedestrian overpass, lol. Takes me right back to Japan.

Contrary to what someone else said, the seiyuus were good. I didn't really know Momoi Haruko before, and I liked her deep, soft voice. Chihara Minori (Yuki in SHnY, Erika in Lemon Angel Project). Gotou Yuuko (Mikuru in SHnY, Nanami in Lamune). Nogawa Sakura (Nemu, Hinaichigo, Ayumi in Magikano). Nakahara Mai (Nagisa in StoPani, Mai in Mai-HiME, Rena in Higurashi, etc.). Sakai Kanako (Aka in REC). Your basic fabulous line-up. They didn't get a chance to do much in this episode, but if they get some script, they have the ability to run with it.

Getting the script may be the problem, since the director and the main scriptwriter did Amenaideyo. But the main scriptwriter also did series composition for Utawarerumono, and the series composition guy worked on Galaxy Angel, Maburaho, and Mahoraba, so we'll see what happens -- or at least I will, since I'll be back next week, if no-one else will. Links to info about the staff/cast are in the fall anime calendar in my sig.

EDIT: And just to prove what a nutcase I am about seiyuus, here is a visual key to which character is voiced by which seiyuu.

EDIT 2: Yes, what relentlessflame says is right: the first throng of idols are bit players. The real stars are the four girls (plus two) that appear later.
I agree with this too. The anime couldv'e been more redefined than it was, while it was pertty good series, I found it to be displeasing after about 6 episodes so I stop watching the rest. The OP was quite nice though, the ending couldv'e used some progress too.

ps: OMG, character designs looks 99% similar to each other. It's sorta hard to distinguish b/t them.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2006-10-17 at 15:16.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote