View Single Post
Old 2009-06-11, 09:26   Link #17
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsuganae View Post
I just watched the first episode of the first season on Animax. I could be wrong, but I don't think Animax dubbed it themselves (I'm quite familiar with Animax's somewhat limited voice palette, having watched many of their dubs). Some of the voices sound like those from the licensed dub of R.O.D. the T.V. Maria, I think, is voiced by the same voice actress who did Yomiko Readman. Oh, they gave the narrator and Maria British accents -- god knows why (and maybe this factor is misleading my ears).

I'll watch it again in a few hours and listen more closely.
Your right, Animax own dubbing didn't dub this but they outsource the Hayate dubs to another company. I don't know the company's name but they already did dubs for Saiunkoku Monogatari(Under the title "Colourcloud Palace"), Read or Die OVA and Darker than Black for Animax. So far i love the dubs their doing since its good to hear new voices that aren't from Animax. Also i love the voices from this new company, especially on what they gave on Darker than Black.(British, Russian, New York Gangster, Film Noir Detective, Chinese etc.).

For a new dubbing company, their very good, i would like to know their company's name so can i thank the team for doing such great voice acting.