View Single Post
Old 2010-12-08, 21:31   Link #204
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikabane_Hime View Post
Personally I thought it was pretty good all things considered. There were some parts that we could do without, such as the sex scene in the woods between Rick's wife and Shane. As for the four wanting to die, while it was anticlimactic it did make sense. Should something like that really happen there would be a mass of suicides. Some people are up for zombies and some aren't. I wouldn't call it being a coward, because the sudden arrival of the walking dead would be a huge shock and not everyone is strong enough (Physically, mentally, or emotionally) to handle such a thing. That reminds me, I'm not very fond of Shane. The way he handles everything is a little too... I'm not sure how to describe it. Something about the character in general just does not sit well with me. In any case, I can't wait to see the next season. It's a shame they kept it so short.
Shane is a little to much of a "hey this is a great place to hole up, let's STAY here and not journey out because we're safe here and I'm in charge" types. In other words he's too much of a play it safe type and opportunist. Least thats my opinion of him.

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote