View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 09:40   Link #1322
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
ever considered that ichigo might actually be an aizen experiment? what if he turns out to be a quincy who was infused with shinigami powers just because aizen thought it would be interesting? he infused hollow powers on shinigami and arrancar so why not play with quincies and shinigami? the fact that ichigo has isshin's powers could simply mean that isshin took part in the whole experiment. it was his shinigami powers that were implanted into ichigo, that's why they have similar zanpakutou. i know this seems farfetched but this is kubo we're talking about, anything is possible with him if he wants it to happen in his world. just look at the number of power-ups he has given ichigo, isn't that a bit too much for just one 17-year-old hero? shonen manga are known for their overpowered heroes but ichigo is definitely one of the most overpowered ones in recent history.
Another possible theory . I like it personally.

If i might add to that, Ichigo's Bankai is kind of unique. the first time he fought Bakuya, he said his Bankai isn't really a bankai or didn't look like it. I think this can somewhat support what you are saying here as well.

Although Isshin could be related to Ichigo or be his father, as you said, it's Kubo's Manga. He could very well give us another explanation as why Ichigo and Isshin have similar Bankai's that doesn't have to make Isshin his father. Since it's unlikely and unpredictable, it's unique and good imo. It's basically not cliche if it's new.

Another thing i wanted to add to support your theory, is the fact that The first thing Juah Bach did was that he went after Aizen who also supposedly knew a lot about Ichigo's past ( maybe an experiment as you said). And when he refused to help Juah Bach he said, he killed Aizen if i remember correctly.