View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 02:40   Link #49
garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Anyways, Kougami will now hunt down Makishima.
He doesn't give a crap about the rest of the people being opressed by the system, but just hunts Makishima, because
Spoiler:
he wouldn't accept himself anymore if he couldn't.
hmm pretty strange take on the episode...when Kougami himself stated he became a detective to Protect people. He left because like Masaoka before he also no longer trusts this system. He goes after Makishima first because it's the more urgent business, because sure as hell he will kill again. Doubtless he has lots of misgivings about the whole sibyl system, why else would he talk back like that, not to mention all of the things he told Ginoza if you missed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
On the other hand, I could see Akane working with Makishima in spite of everything that happened. She's a lot more pragmatic and cool-headed than Kogami. If Makishima is needed to destroy a greater evil, she will gladly use him.
I don't know, she did have that line where she said she finally understood JUSTICE is important but so is ORDER, so it's kinda reaching for her to go with Makishima who is more of an anarchist, not to mention he did kill her best friend...
side note: it really is strange how the chief allowed Div1 & Div 2 to see that she can override the dominator. Unbelievably stupid or elitist "can't touch me" arrogant, and that's right after a scene where Ginoza was saying there's no one who can override Sibyl's judgement...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
They said they're not each other's type anyway. Besides, I thought she said that as a sort of compliment. Something like "I don't really like you but I might have slept with you just because you're a pretty awesome dude".
yup, i also take it the same way too, more like mutual respect and admiration.