Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 21:49   Link #1974
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
I wouldn't really put Tsubasa in the antagonist category since she's not doing this out of ill will but rather just want to find out what happened to her friend.
She doesn't need to have any ill intentions to be an antagonist. Besides, even if Acchan went on her free will, she still disappeared so the risk is real and Tsubasa knows it. Furthermore, I doubt she will tell the girls about it either.

Quote:
who know. And in that video, I was under the impression that the girls were attacked by DES again the way they were carrying the gun or in hiding.
Well, they're in Lancastar and about to hold a concert. No doubt DES would try to stop them. But I don't think the confrontation with DES will be the main conflict this time around. For the climax of the series they need something more dramatic. This time we have Tsubasa, Miichan, and even Yuuko to provide a better conflict than the DES cannon fodders.

Quote:
Maybe Chieri cried because Nagisa is the center for Nagisa no Cherry.
Maybe, although I have my doubts about that for the reason I mentioned before: would the glow that Tsubasa is looking for appear for Nagisa alone?