View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 18:45   Link #1333
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
I believe you are right. The two people Lelouch has shown feelings for were C.C. and Shirley. But he never showed real effection for Kallen. You're also right about him seemingly not missing Kallen all too much. Did he even think about her? Maybe I just forgot(that happens...). Please remind me before I get my hopes up high...

However I do believe he has feelings for C.C.. He probably just doesn't know it(come on, we're talking about Lelouch here, that daft boy). If she were captured I think he would at least spare a thought about her-.-. I mean, she is always there talking to him, helping him; she is the only one who truly knows everything about him, he would notice her absense(remember that scene where he had all these dates and he asked himself:" Where is C.C. now when I need her help?!" or something like that^^). Kallen doesn't know him like that.
Var addressed those points in his post right above yours, but just for conversation sake, when has Lelouch ever shown any romantic feelings towards C.C or Kallen for that matter.

Lelouch mentioned one of his reasons for going back to Area 11 was to look for Kallen. And how often to we see Lelouch drop his Zero persona in front of others like when Kallen was taken prisoner? How is that not caring? Lelouch is just not one to drown himself in thoughts of things that are beyond his reach for the moment. You going to argue that Nunally is not important to him because he hasn't been thinking about her all the time as well? He also grouped Kallen in with the "precious things" that Suzaku has taken from him, like Nunally, how is that not caring?

Kallen may not know everything about Lelouch but just knowledge does not build a relationship. Who was the one that was able to pull Lelouch from the deeper part of his depression and who was the one hefting his Zero mask talking to someone else about not caring as long as Lelouch is alive. Loving someone means loving not just his life, Lelouch was about to lose his mind and C.C did not care enough to go talk to him. Kallen understood enough about him to know that he would possibly need someone to talk to after Nunally's speech, where he might go and concerned enough to go after him.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote