View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 02:04   Link #1335
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
Maybe not love, but he practically said C.C. is beautiful.
... So? Complementing someone doesn't necessarily have romantic connotations.

Quote:
She alluded to knowing something, before killing off the cult members in the last episode. "With this probably Lelouch and me..."
We have no idea what she was going to say. She could be saying it's their "end", "contract", "where we part ways", etc.

Quote:
haha I doubt they will kill her off on Sunday. Lelouch specifically asked her the contract details in the last episode. She refused to tell. Like I said, they are holding out on us. She may die in the last episode but she is not going anywhere yet.
The fact that they brought up the wish suggests it may be revealed quite soon, along with a lot of C.C.'s past.

Quote:
I wasn't there last season but with how much they had focused on Lelouch and C.C., I don't think anyone really thought of Kallen having a chance.
After rewatching season 1 several times, I can solidly conclude that, barring that kiss at the end, there is no implication of romance. Even then, we now know the kiss isn't anything romantic. Most of Lelouch and C.C.'s interactions in the first season were about solidifying their partnership.

Quote:
He thought of Nunnally when Shirley spoke about love. They had also devoted an entire episode to show how much Nunnally could affect him. So there is no point in comparing Nunnally to Kallen. Nunnally will easily win. And he does talk about Nunnally every now and then. Also before episode 7, she was always on his mind.
Lelouch is romantically inept, he can't distinguish between passionate romantic love (which was Shirley was referring to) and familial love (which was what he was thinking about). Nunnally was closest to him for a long while. He considered his half-sister Euphy to be his "first love". And it's probably a fault in his upbringing, for more than half his life he never interacted on a friendly level with anyone who wasn't royalty. So he treats everyone he cares for as if they were family.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote