View Single Post
Old 2008-06-23, 15:26   Link #1297
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
It's true that people will see it, but that doesn't mean that Zapruder [I feel pretty awkward talking about someone when I don't know who that person is.] will veer his camera away. I'm explaining what might happen to your circumstance if the Novikov principle applies, so it has to happen in a circumstance similar to that. Even if they did see it, that doesn't mean that it will validate the existence, and over time the "chicken men" might fade away.
Zapruder is the camera man behind the Zapruder film, the most complete visual piece of the JFK assassination.

One learns these sorts of things when your American history teacher is a conspiracy nut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
It's true that people will see it, but that doesn't mean that Zapruder [I feel pretty awkward talking about someone when I don't know who that person is.] will veer his camera away. I'm explaining what might happen to your circumstance if the Novikov principle applies, so it has to happen in a circumstance similar to that. Even if they did see it, that doesn't mean that it will validate the existence, and over time the "chicken men" might fade away.
Unless directed, events will follow the path of least resistance. A rock will fall unless held up. All that is important to the universe/Higher powers/God, is that a paradox isn't created. This could involve manipulating the entire crowd, the secret service, the police, and all the cameramen to ignore everything the chicken men in the road. Or it could involve the powers that be exploding all the chicken men before they disembark. This is easier. This is what is most likely going to happen.

Plus, it doesn't account for the fact that my friends in chicken suits, could be a platoon of Green Beret's in bullet proof chicken suits armed with Machine guns! A crowd can plausibly ignore chicken men, but it can't ignore bullets.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote