View Single Post
Old 2011-03-21, 12:47   Link #7
Seishin
私は、和のかがみのココロ

Send a message via MSN to Seishin
Kanon 2006 -
Very similar to Clannad as far as plot is concerned and the main characters both enjoy playing pranks on the girls.

Shuffle!-
Rin Tsuchimi is an average guy living with his longtime friend Kaede Fuyou. However one day at school, two new girls from the realms of Gods and Demons transfer in with their hearts set on Rin. All three of the girls try to win Rin's affection by various means, having fallen for him many years ago. The series contains ecchi, dramatic moments and is an overall good watch as I still keep it in my top five myself.

Air Gear-

This anime centers around the character Ikki, who has just been immersed into the world of Air Treks, a sport revolving around motorized roller blades, having watched the mysterious girl Simca flying through the air each night. Determined, Ikki assembles an AT team to try and reach the sky. The series contains quite a bit of ecchi and adult humor, in addition to a impressive amount of action.

Dance In the Vampire Bund-
Another ecchi anime centered around a amnesiac boy unaware of his past and a Vampire Queen who seems to know his shrouded past and his destined future. There's ecchi, action, a darker theme then most romances, and if you don't mind the fact that the Vampire Queen looks like a lolita, you'll probably enjoy it.

Fate/Stay Night-

Another so called harem anime, this one focusing on a brawl between a magician and their summoned Servants, each one trying to obtain the Holy Grail, which will grant one wish the Magician desires. Not much ecchi, but quite a bit of action.

In addition, I'll second Rosario to Vampire and Negima?!

Last edited by Seishin; 2011-03-21 at 13:00.