Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 23:07   Link #23987
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
although i hope outer Moka does return back to normal with the rosario, i can think of an acceptable personality meld for inner moka being used. the outer appearance wont change though outer's personalities whould show up sometimes given she was wearing the rosario for 10 yrs?? or so. it may be that the outer Moka was destined to be merged with the inner Moka.
Well, I'm starting to think that those "changes" have already occurred - in other words, the current Moka, has already assimilated most of Outer Moka's personality traits.

After all, in the last few chapters Inner Moka has definitely changed, she's a lot more open to show her actual emotions (the chapter, where the fight between Gyokuro and Tsukune took place, is the one that shows that, pretty well), has a lot more compassion for others, and is definitely less tsun tsun and more dere.

Of course, those changes could be explained as Inner Moka finally breaking her cold exterior, and starting to show her actual "true" personality - but another possible explanation is that "the current Moka" is already a "merged" version of Inner and Outer Moka's personality traits.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote