View Single Post
Old 2009-06-07, 13:40   Link #322
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So what if they make mass raping games?
How can someone rape multiple people at the same time
Quote:
So we really are down to your feelings? You like it, it's fine. You don't like it, let's bring down the ban-hammer?
It's not about liking it or not, but the way you perceive it as an adult is much more different from the way a teenager understands it. I believe even after aaaall these lawsuits the GTA industry is still up and running because they're swimming in pools of money,enough to fund a small freakin country, so it really comes down to who's richer, totally out of my power.
I wouldn't call street fighter a blood game, it's definitely different from mortal kombat, where maiming and gore are promoted to a dangerous degree, especially in the latest installments of the series. While I do believe that the MK series promotes violence and is purposefully made like that, the martial arts implemented are all real, having codes of behaviour and such. The most extreme parts are the use of weapons and the killing blows, but I haven't seen any 6-year old kid stabbing people with kitchen knives saying he saw it in MK...and at this point it's normal to ask "do we have to wait until this HAPPENS to stop them?" but once again, it's up to how much money they got. Unless "the government" complains about it, there's little we can do.