View Single Post
Old 2012-04-12, 23:28   Link #3811
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

^
Hey, don't blame me, I was having a nice discussion with the others here until karice showed up and decided to start the war. I gave my one and only answer to him. I wasn't intending on responding again. I have long let go of the flames regarding shipping and have now simmered down. I'm sure others can vouch for that fact now.

---

Back on subject, I'd love to hear things you disliked about the movie, Darthtabby. Uh, would you prefer I call you that or Darth or Tabby? It's up to you.

---

As for your words Tak, I knew you'd get my meaning.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibi View Post
I agree. No matter your opinion, or whether you liked or disliked the movie, I and many could care less about who wrote it or approved the script. I thought it was well done and the movie was very good. I like the changes that made the movie different from the TV release. They created a good storyline that made me and many others enjoy this adaptation of the TV series. So relax and enjoy the ride. You needn't win an argument to like the show. And if you didn't like the show just say so and leave it at that.
Actually, you kinda have it wrong. A few others and myself were discussing things we'd liked and disliked about the movie with comparison to the series and the similarities it holds to GC, a recent series Yoshino (the series composition for Frontier) was involved in. And whilst the discussion was mutual, calm, and rather enjoyable for most (like myself and Darthtabby), like usual someone had to come in and try to rile up a war. However, besides my one reply, I have no intention of furthering that person's need to battle. If that person dislikes my views or words, so be it. He can simply move on. I could care less about arguing over a matter that is long dead, as I have changed and also calmed down since the movies ended.

The only thing I did not appreciate one bit is when he, in a fancy manner, called me stupid; and so, whilst narrowing every other response down, I solely remarked to that one in particular.

Right now, Frontier is not on my number one spot, as I've become more interested in other series. I also have a large re-watch list, in which I've already gone through Frontier, and now am on Rurouni Kenshin, and others like Sailor Moon; in order to give myself some inspiration for editing and fanfiction. I'm sure a lot of the others here can vouch that I have not been rude or angry in quite a while on this forum. I have left that flame behind me.

Then again, look at what shipping can do to everyone here? It's not just me.

Last edited by LoveMeKags; 2012-04-12 at 23:41. Reason: to avoid a double post