View Single Post
Old 2012-10-14, 10:03   Link #30858
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuudou View Post
If she solved the riddle she would know about the bomb right?
That exactly why she says that stuff to Maria. Probably they're out of time because Rosa wanted to return for the golden ingot. And she intended to risk her life staying there to look for it after she fell down, that's why she's urging Maria to leave her behind.

This was also sorta implied in her quiz in EP8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkama View Post
1. EP1 Hideyoshi being an arbitrary accomplice. I did read back over this scene though and he could easily be lying. I just wish there was some sort of hint for him being one like all the other accomplices had.
Hideyoshi and Eva are pretty obvious accomplices in EP1, or at least they are going along with Yasu's story. After all, they don't have an alibi for midnight, except the one they confirm for each other, plus they're totally trying to frame Natsuhi.

Only thing I'm not sure about is why she decides to get rid of them.

(Then again, fake deaths......)

Quote:
3. EP6 Erika put specific people into specific rooms. It seems unlikely that she wouldn't notice Kanon not being in his room he was assigned as well as the other people in the mansion.
Erika, no, Bern has no intention to solve Battler's game, she wants to destroy it with a humiliating logic Error, that's why she's looking the other way from Shkanon purposefully.

And suddenly I'm starting to get fonder of Genius Battler Theory.

Quote:
That's about it for things that don't make too much sense to me. EP2 is a perfect Shkanon scenario and EP3 they sorta die in the first twilight.
EP3 was the 'easy' mode chapter because of all the people who gave up in EP2, according to Ryukishi. Yeah, regardless of all the red lies, it was pretty blatant at some points.

Plus it simply paints you a picture about Battler's promise.

It's tough to be blue...
Captain Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote