View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 18:47   Link #53
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yeah, I still don't think he has really thought this through. He's going into an area that only Admins can enter. Doesn't he think this may cause a problem? And if he's facing Admins, what does he think he can do to stop them? His drive to see Asuna is understandable, but it doesn't really "fix" anything on its own. But I suppose he figures that just seeing her again is enough -- in fact, I think he actually said that in a previous episode: "I need to see her".

I'm not blaming him exactly... but I think we shouldn't really mistake this "victory" for something resembling a battle strategy going forward. "Mission Accomplished. Now what?"

(I suppose that the main thing is just to combine what Asuna knows and what Kirito/Kazuto knows about what's going on, because between them they have a good understanding of what Sugou is really up to. I guess if they had some way to deliver a believable message to Asuna's father, that'd be one option, but I doubt he'd believe even Kazuto given the nature of what he'd be saying. They'd need irrefutable proof.)
Some good questions, but I think most of what Kirito will need to do has already been given to him. But like noted, he just needs to not get caught, since there's no turning back now.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote