Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 02:26   Link #1065
Gravitas Free Zone

Heh, World of Russians.

After a night of bruising my win/loss ratio (now at 32 more wins than losses), I managed to get my entire Pz38nA crew to 100% basic skills. I'm determined to make the tank work for me BECAUSE I THINK IT'S CUTE. So I'm backing off the Leeroy Jenkins scouting and working on being more careful.

That said, I'm going to be focusing the radioman and loader on camouflage skill (was going to give radioman signal boosting, but having only one guy on camo isn't much help). Already have the tank painted and a camo net. CO/Gunner has recon (though I might switch this to camo since the binocs have a much larger bonus while recon is 2% max), driver has off-road driving.

Now, if I'm going to put binoculars on the thing, I need to give up an equipment slot. I have enhanced springs and vents on. I think I'll pull the vents since the crew's already got their basics covered; I think the enhanced springs have saved my bacon quite a few times.

Has anyone else actually bothered to scout enough to have an opinion on this? The web's opinion mostly seems to be that they played the nA, leveled up, and ran away screaming.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote